No rating

Jesus The Good Shepherd School

Private | PK-6

Living in Monroe

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $148,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $640.

Posted April 4, 2011

What a great environment for my children. Postive staff from the top to the bottom with great technology built into the curriculum. Christian values permeate the campus. My children are thriving and we were welcomed into the school when transferring from another private school in the area.

Posted October 12, 2010

This school doens't know the meaning of privacy. If you send your child here, be prepared, they will talk to non-school officials about your child. This may be only a few instances, but one is one too many.

Posted April 25, 2010

great teachers, atmosphere, and school. like a family

Posted April 25, 2010

My child is receiving the best education. The teachers and administration are caring, passionate, and motivated. Because of this, my child loves his school!

Posted April 24, 2010

Our school is full of wonderful families and awesome teachers.

Posted April 24, 2010

The education that is provided for my child and all others is outstanding due to our excellent teachers and awesome principal and assistant principal. Our children are blessed! The morals and values that are taught daily empower these children to be the best they can be!

Posted April 21, 2010

The faculty & staff are incredible! They love my children and I know every morning when I drop them off they are in a safe environment! I can't think of a better school!

Posted April 20, 2010

JGS is a wonderful school. The faculty is top notch and really care about the students academic, social and religious goals and achievements. JGS continues to provide a safe and happy home for my children! I can't say enough about the school!

Posted April 20, 2010

JGS has caring, motivated teachers that provide all types of students the opportunity to learn and explore to their greatest potential in a christian setting. The four kids @ my house say it just totally rocks!

Posted December 30, 2009

My wife and I have one child at JGS and we are very pleased with our choice to send our child there. The administration and other families care alot about the students, the students' performance, and the school.

Posted September 21, 2009

JGS is an aweseome school. It is a great school for your child to get a good education, along with religious, moral values. The staff is great!

Posted July 1, 2008

Look at the test scores and parents will see how great this school is! A treasure for the community

Posted February 21, 2007

JGS, in my opionion, is by far the best elementary school in Monroe. I can't say enough about the teachers and principal. They know all of the students and parents by name. It is a good feeling to know that they take such a genuine interest in your child, and you can feel at ease when your child goes to school each day.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 4% 1%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Shreveport

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

900 Good Shepherd Lane