Monroe, LA

Robinson Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2011
Very good school!!! I find the curriculum on point in terms of being a Title I school while learning is very hands-on. The parental involvement is also high, so I give high marks for that as well.

Robinson Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2010
I to know that this is a great school. I as a child went ther and now my child goes there it has to be a good school, it has been there forever. The teachers are wonderful, the principal is magnificent, and the school has the upper hand on all the other elementry schools.

Posted February 28, 2009
I love this school! The teachers are great and have the students at heart! The administration is wonderful and very supportive. The students are great! However, what do you expect with a motto that says 'whatever it takes'. We can't help but be successful!

Posted January 16, 2008
This is the first school year my children have attended Robinson I find the school and the teacher to be of high standards. My children love the school and the teacher. We relocated here fron Richland Parish.

5101 Reddix Lane, Monroe, LA  71202
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top