Monroe, LA

Swartz Upper Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2014
The office staff is RUDE ....you can walk In thr office and she will look at you and walk away then come back and say (yes)....very RUDE...THE PRINCIPAL at the upper is better than the one at the lower she's just down right NASTY.We own our home and have no other choice but there.

Swartz Upper Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2011
Horrible school. The office staff is very rude, and they don't mind hanging up on you. Edline isn't up to date that often. My son went to a school in New Orleans, before coming to this school. Do I ever regret moving up here! If you have never had a child in school in South Louisiana, you don't know what you are missing. My son is doing 2nd grade math in the 4th grade. He hates school. He isn't being motivated during the school day. I can only do so much, but without a good school, he isn't going to get the education he deserves. I would not recommend this school. My son will not be returning here next year.

Swartz Upper Elementary School

Posted May 18, 2010
Swartz has well educated my 4th and 5th grader, the staff is very concern about the students well-being, if they could help a parnet in need, the staff will go over and beyond to meet the need of the parnet or the students. i give this school much respect for the things they have done for my family.

Posted November 07, 2008
Great school that really focuses on the students getting a great education. It's like the education of an expensive private school, in a public school...it's great!

Posted August 10, 2007
swartz is awsome ,all of the staff is really nice

Posted December 29, 2003
I am proud to say that my child attends Swartz Lower Elementary School. It's like everyone is one big family!

Posted August 26, 2003
Swartz Elem. is an excellant school. The entire staff is great. I enjoy the closeness that the school have. I haven't never had a problem with any of the staff and my child really enjoy the school and their teachers. I would say that Swartz Elem. is the best.

Posted August 07, 2003
Swartz Elem. is an excellent school with very caring teachers and excellent administrative and supportive staff. The facilities are approximately 20 years old and still look brand new. The education provided was very challenging for our third grader this past year and we look forward to this next year. There seems to be great communication between the teachers and administrative staff and discipline is not a problem at Swartz Elem. Mrs. Morris runs a very 'tight ship' and communicates well with the students. Overall, Swartz Elementary is a great school!

Swartz Upper Elementary School
Lincoln Hill Drive, Monroe, LA  71203
Last modified Swartz Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swartz Upper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top