Monroe, LA

Richwood High School 1

Posted April 19, 2014
This school sucks. It is small and boring. I'm not just saying that cause I'm a student I love learning. This schools classrooms look like holding cells and is very dull. At least make it enjoyable for students. Maybe they won't act the way they do if you show them you can have fun and learn at the same time

Richwood High School 0

Posted September 26, 2009
I think it is a great school for students to learn

Posted September 18, 2009
I am currently a student a richwood high school and I jus love the school.Its a very healthy environment and the teachers and staff are just awesome,its like one big happy family.

Posted June 05, 2009
Richwood is a great school of prestige. I am a current student of our high academic scholars that attend RIchwood. I love my school and the great environment that it provides. It is the perfect size as far as the number of students and for the most part everyone get along like a tight knit family.

Posted September 19, 2008

Richwood High School 3

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008

Richwood High School 3

Posted February 04, 2008

Richwood High School 4

Posted May 04, 2007
I am very excited about Richwood, my children have attended 1 will be graduating this year. I am personally grateful to the staff,wonderful teachers who push for excellence in them and I hope they continue in the following years.

Richwood High School 4

Posted September 05, 2005
Richwood High could be a better school than what it is right now. The teachers are teaching and doing their jobs. It is up to the students to be at school and WANT TO LEARN and to make the grades and to improve the Learning Enviroment at Richwood High School. I go to Richwood and same things that happen at Richwood goes on at the others schools in the parish. We have to improve the score and the school will be okay.

Richwood High School
5901 Highway 165 S, Monroe, LA  71202
Last modified Richwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richwood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top