Monroe, LA

Posted May 08, 2015
There are many smart students and good things going on at Richwood High School. Unfortunately, more often than not, all the public hears about are the negative things. There are positives and negatives at every school and I am glad to say that I chose to leave my honor roll child at Richwood High School. She love it there and she love the caring faculty and staff. Go Rams!

Posted April 29, 2014
I'm a parent . I feel this is a great school for my child to attend. They actually take time out with the students. This make learning fun for the students. I really appreciate these teachers. They have courage and patients to work with our kids.

Richwood High School 1

Posted April 19, 2014
This school sucks. It is small and boring. I'm not just saying that cause I'm a student I love learning. This schools classrooms look like holding cells and is very dull. At least make it enjoyable for students. Maybe they won't act the way they do if you show them you can have fun and learn at the same time

Richwood High School

Posted September 26, 2009
I think it is a great school for students to learn

Posted September 18, 2009
I am currently a student a richwood high school and I jus love the school.Its a very healthy environment and the teachers and staff are just awesome,its like one big happy family.

Posted June 05, 2009
Richwood is a great school of prestige. I am a current student of our high academic scholars that attend RIchwood. I love my school and the great environment that it provides. It is the perfect size as far as the number of students and for the most part everyone get along like a tight knit family.

Posted May 04, 2007
I am very excited about Richwood, my children have attended 1 will be graduating this year. I am personally grateful to the staff,wonderful teachers who push for excellence in them and I hope they continue in the following years.

Posted September 05, 2005
Richwood High could be a better school than what it is right now. The teachers are teaching and doing their jobs. It is up to the students to be at school and WANT TO LEARN and to make the grades and to improve the Learning Enviroment at Richwood High School. I go to Richwood and same things that happen at Richwood goes on at the others schools in the parish. We have to improve the score and the school will be okay.

Richwood High School 1

Posted August 14, 2005
Most people brag on Richwood's football or basket ball teams, beacause that's the only thing the can brag about. The teachers let the atheletes out of the classes just so they can practice. How do you think we won tje championship. Those ball players practiced a whole month without going to class. That's why this year Richwood sent transfer slips in every students back-to-school mail.

Posted June 19, 2005
I think that Richwood is a fine school everyone might put us down but we always will overcome. We are #1 in basketball, footbvall and track. The school has morals and the rules are strictly enforced and the students do mine the hall patrol.

Richwood High School
5901 Highway 165 S, Monroe, LA  71202
Last modified Richwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richwood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top