Bad
Good

I love this school..I have 3 children that attends and have been attending for 3 years now and I will not change their school unless we move out of state..the teachers actually care and are involved at school and also checks on my children during breaks..summer etc...if you ever have the pleasure of meeting Mr Cleveland mouton I highly recommend him as a teacher for your 3rd grader...he has stepped in tremendously with helping with my son who suffers from ADHD daily and he keeps him on task and I'm very thankful for that man even this year he still manages to check up on him and assist him with anything he needs and he is now in 4th grade so I salute cypress point on having excellent staff!!!!!!

This school is awesome! This school actually have teachers that TEACH!!! My daughter has been attending this school since Pre-K and the only reason I will drop her is if we move out of state. Other then that she will not attend any other school in the city. Not saying there are not other great schools here, we just love CPU for our child.

So far I have had one child to graduate from CPU, I will have another one come out of CPU next school year. I have one more yet to start school and i want more then anything for him to attend CPU just as his sister and brother has from pre k until 6 the grade. I love everything about this school, and the staff that have spent time and energy with the kids.

I give this school five stars without any hesitation. We specifically moved to the neighborhood we are living in now so that my child could attend CPU. He has been in this school since Pre-K, and so far all of his teachers have been wonderful. They have all been understanding and have gone over and beyond what is necessary to keep him challenged in the classroom. The principal is just as caring and concerned about his needs being met in the classroom. She also goes out of her way to make sure that all of her teachers have access to the latest available technolgy so that the students can be kept actively engaged and be prepared for the real world. If you want your child to have a good foundation for middle school, high school, and beyond, send them to Cypress Point.

well i must comment again cpu is the very best mrs. cook has really has progressed and i commend her for that so keep excelling because one day all the hard work will definately pay off

Excellent Principal & staff. I moved my children from a private school to Cypress Point. I love the entire staff & they are a wonderful team.

Last modified Cypress Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.