Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

I feel like in the past, the school was not fair bc the past principle showed favoritism to her family. My daughter just started Jr. High and there is a new principle so we will see how it goes

My son graduated from Montgomery High last year. I think Montgomery should offer it's kids more choices classes , sports, and clubs.

My son has been going to Montgomery High since the 7th grade and now hes in the 9th, I believe that this high school has been really good for him. Anytime I need to speak with a teacher or principle, they always allow me that time.

I am an alumni of Montgomery High and I had some really great experiences there. I was encouraged to follow my dreams and the teachers were always there to help me with my academic problems and encouraged me to continue my education after high school. Thanks to the support from the staff at the school I went on to become a teacher myself and am very happy with this career. I will always look back at my experiences at Montgomery High and smile and I can only hope my children will be able to have the great experiences in school that I have had. I just want to say thanks to all the staff at Montgomery High for all their support and encouragement.

As a parent of MHS, I am disappointed in the consistancy in positive treatment and discipline of the students. Not all is bad. The ability to learn is provided, it is up to the individual student to grasp and absorb the information. There are great students that do not strive to obtain help when needed, due to ridicule or a teacher's lack of interest in 'that'student.Teachers are like students-none alike-both good and those with something lacking. On a more positive note, speaking of good teachers.. . Coach and teacher, Brian Williams is a great asset to MHS! he sets a positive example for our students boyh in a classroom and field. He deals with the young men(women,too) in ways to help them to mature positively. He teaches that the ultimate test of a man is to disaree and yet still be a true team! Thanks.

As a senior at Montgomery High School I have enjoyed the environment and the faculty quite well. The student per teacher ratio is just right. The teachers are actually able to teach instead of trying to control the students. They are accepting of new students. The dress code is somewhat good, but it needs to be revised and more funding should be supplied to a school that has the highest test scores in the parish. Also, now more than ever, we have more courses available do to online courses offered along with the support of teachers who help students who have trouble in the online courses. I will be graduating with 12 hours of college credit.

Last modified Montgomery High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.