Montgomery, LA

Verda Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2011
not a good school for children with ADHA OR any other disorder , i feel that teacher's at this school arnt trained for this...

Verda Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
I love Verda Elementary. I praise God for this school. Everything about it. The teachers and facility are dedicated to the education of our young people. There should be more schools like Verda!

Verda Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2009

Verda Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2007
All that was said in the first review is true. I came from a big city and find that this small school is wonderful for my children. I only wish that more could be done to give back to the school. I wish there was some way that updates could be made to the buildings as well as to the playground. I know that the school does the best on what is given them I only wish that some type of collaborative effort could be made by the school board, community businesses, and families to make the improvements that are needed.

Verda Elementary School 5

Posted August 08, 2004
Verda Elementary is a wonderful small town school. Education is very important to the teachers and administration. They know every student by name and do every thing possible to help you with any problems you may have. They encourage and welcome parents to be involved in different activities. In my opinion Verda is just not a school it is an extended family.

Verda Elementary School
2580 Louisiana 122, Montgomery, LA  71454
Last modified Verda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Verda Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top