Bad
Good

Avoyelles High School 2

Posted October 05, 2013
My school isn't that bad, although it does have some cons in my opinion. When a student has to go to a specfic place during class, bathroom or nurse for example, we are required an escort from a teacher or a student worker. Even the high school requires an escort. Don't they want us to mature? In the real world, we won't be escorted to places we have to go. The teachers aren't bad at this school, I rather did have with one teacher that didn't teach us anything. He is gone now. The students at this school are horrible. There is plenty of students that do not want to learn, don't pay attention in class, or don't even bother trying. There is fights in our school but I do not ever get involed with it as for the rest for students, they are eager to watch and do not help anyone. I don't ever see much bullying going on so I believe that is great. The school could really use technology improvements. The school has horrible equipment and can barely be used. This goes for computers, and smartboards. I enjoy studying at this school and I am learning so I'll give this 2 stars. One for being an okay school, two for nice teachers.

Avoyelles High School 4

Posted July 24, 2008
Avoyelles High is an excellent school, where a caring staff will insure that students will achieve their highest learning potential. The academics are very impressive - and still improving! The actual school building could definately use some work, but that's also being improved slowly but surely. I wouldn't have my child at any other school! Avoyelles High is the 'Pride of the Parish'!

Avoyelles High School

Posted April 27, 2008
High academic achieving school--good teachers and staff members as well as students

Avoyelles High School 3

Posted August 15, 2007
it is a great school for learning, just needs a little work on the school itself

Avoyelles High School
287 Main Street, Moreauville, LA  71355
Last modified Avoyelles High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.