New Iberia, LA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 07, 2014
I love the way EDS cares for my grandson, regardless to his disorder. May God Continue to Bless Them.

Posted December 07, 2013
It was a huge decision for our family to send our nephew to EDS, I was opposed, since all our family attended NICHS, but, I was wrong. He needed the academic challenge and he was'nt receiving that at his previous school. I recommend this school, especially, when your child is gifted. My nephew is still a nice Catholic, boy who goes to mass every Sunday:)

Posted October 19, 2013
Forward thinking with old school charm. Small class sizes with truly caring teachers. Experiential learning.

Posted October 18, 2013
This school hires the best of the best teachers. I should know, my daughter is one of them.

Posted September 26, 2013
Epiphany is a wonderful school filled with committed faculty and staff who do not mind going way beyond the extra mile to ensure maximum learning for each child. They also care just as much about character development and lead by example. The EDS students are in a great place!

Epiphany Day School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
EDS is a school that is different. When I say different, I mean that in a good way. We are constantly integrating the Louisiana A+ Framework into the school setting. The children are academically rigorous, but have a huge desire for play. The learning is experiential and far from the typical "learning" style we are familiar with. I love the small faculty, the nature campus, and the joy of each student every morning. Our facilities could improve (buildings, AC units, and some furniture. Also, some of the outside appearances are in need of a redo. For example, painting, strong cleaning, etc. EDS is a fun learning environment that focuses on each child individuality.

Posted September 24, 2013
Epiphany Day School New Iberia has been a tower of love and learning for our grandson. They have encouraged his spirit and his mind by constant stimulation and positive input. I wouldn't want him anywhere else.

Posted August 15, 2013
Amazing experience! My son is on his 3rd year, and you could not PAY me to send him anywhere else. Super involved, friendly, and very well trained teachers. The head of school has a true open door policy, and is always ready to listen, discuss, and help when needed. Enrichment programs are above and beyond. Curriculum is far ahead of other schools in the area, and really concentrates on preparation for what is to come in later years. They focus on conceptual learning, NOT mindless memorization and busy work. Students are always engaged, thinking, and contributing. Not to mention this is all centered around a solid Christian lifestyle of kindness in the community, to your peers, and to yourself - without cramming religion down their throats. I couldn't ask for anything better!

Posted August 02, 2013
This school is an EXCELLENT school.From the staff to the parental involvement, no other school compares.The school is academically challenging so the kids can prepare for Upper school.Their enrichments are interactive & wonderful.We send our daughter to this school because of it's reputation & it's academic excellence.They have not failed us so far.There's always someone you can call if there are any worries or questions unlike some schools were everyone is quick to leave & you cannot get in touch with anyone.They keep parents alert about activities or relay messages very often either by email or their website.The kids are very respectful.There's an additional after school music program with the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra for the kids to enroll in. Although EDS is academically challenging, the teachers are very helpful.They'll set up a meeting to keep you informed about your child's weakness & strong points.It's not just the teacher's job to teach the student, but parental involvement is required as well.The best part about the school is their open door policy.The Headmaster is willing to hear anything & everything. They have before & aftercare.Best school in the Acadiana region!

Epiphany Day School 4

Posted June 18, 2013
The teacher to student ratio is actually 1:18, give or take a few. Your child does not get 1 on 1. It is not the lack of the teachers ability,the ratio is too large. On the other hand it is family oriented. The parents are very supportive and the children are very respectful. If your child is quick with learning and has no difficulty, this is a good school for them. But if they do struggle I would consider a diffrent choice. The motto no child left behind is inaccurate. The motto should be sink or swim.

Epiphany Day School