New Iberia, LA

Posted September 04, 2014
Highland is a family, not just a school. Everyone is loving and truly cares about our kids. Personally have 3 kids who attend. Definitely excellent academics, & many sports offered, Christ-centered environment, I honestly wouldn't choose anywhere else for my kids to go. Love that it's a unit school, pre-K to 12th grade!!! My kids all started in Pre-K and grown up at HBCS. I now I have 1 junior, 1 freshman and 1 first grader. Thank you Highland for preparing my children for life and teaching the truth.

Posted April 02, 2010
Attending Highland has been a great experience for me. The teachers and administration are a wonderful Christ-like influence on the students. The curriculum is wonderful and the students are academically excelled because of it. I recommend this school if you are looking for an awesome education and a safe, Christian environment for your kids.

Posted February 10, 2010
HBCS is the best school ever. I will stay here as long as i can because the students,teachers, and everything els around here is amazing.

Highland Baptist Christian School 1

Posted April 13, 2009
Most of the teachers at HBCS are wonderful but there are some serious deficiencies in the administration. I do not recommend this school if you expect the school leadership to practice what they preach.

Posted August 10, 2006
I have 2 children that attend HBCS and both of my children love the school! The entire staff is wonderful! They use Abeka curriculum and my children finished Pre-K reading and writing in cursive. The best part about the school is that it is God centered! WOW - A+++

Posted February 23, 2004
My children were very lucky to have attended HBCS. When we moved, not only were my children overly prepared for the following grades, they were put in the gifted program. The program was great. The teachers were wonderful. The curriculuim was student and parent friendly. The only thing that I dreaded was the constant fund raisers.

Highland Baptist Christian School
708 Angers Street, New Iberia, LA  70563
Last modified Highland Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Highland Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top