Sugarland Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2013
I've been to Sugarland ever since kindergarten through sixth grade and I've enjoyed every single day of it. From PE with Coach Leight to library with Ms. Matiste, I loved it all. The teachers work really hard to get the students to cooperate with each other and to work together to succeed. It was a pleasure to attend Sugarland and I will always remember the fun times spent there.

Sugarland Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2008
I love Sugarland and so did my kids. Mrs. Lewis was there for parents and for the kids. You do not know how good you had it until you have to send your children to another school. Keep up the good work Mrs. Lewis and all the teachers.

Sugarland Elementary School 0

Posted March 14, 2008
I LOVE Sugarland. The teachers are so friendly and knowledgeable. My child loves school. They expect so much out of our children and refuse to accept failure.

Sugarland Elementary School
2403 Jefferson Island Road, New Iberia, LA  70560
Last modified Sugarland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sugarland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top