PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Cathedral Academy (St. Louis Cathedral) 5

Posted December 21, 2012
My child has attended since 2nd. grade and is now in 7th. She loves the school and so do I. The Sisters are loving and are always there for you. I have been blessed by this school on so many levels. The teachers are great and the support the school has to offer to help your child get into a great high school is like nothing I have ever seen. My daughter has grown into a caring creative fulfilled young lady through her years there. I can only hope her new high school will have a 10th of the love and compassion shown by the Sisters at Cathedral Academy.

Cathedral Academy (St. Louis Cathedral) 5

Posted March 22, 2010
My son has attended a total of 4 schools in the city, so I need not say I know what needs to be done at a school. Traffic is a headache sometimes, but it's in the quarters and they have someone who directs traffic. This school is by far the best elementary school in the city, HANDS DOWN! The principal is phenomenal. The faculty is racially diverse and consists of not only female teachers, but 4 male teachers. I frequently talk with other parents and all of us have the same experience at Cathedral.... we love it and our kids do also. It helps alot when kids actually enjoy a school. This school is the best, with only 2 fundraisers a year. I will pass this website on, and have my son and other parents comment on their experiences. I only wish that they have a PK-3 program for my younger

Cathedral Academy (St. Louis Cathedral) 4

Posted May 01, 2007
Sister Mary Rose is a fantastic principal. She has genuine concern and affection for her students, and she positively beams with a light usually reserved for pregnant women in love. The students are taught to respect themselves and others, and the quality of education is about the best New Orleans has to offer. If we were still in New Orleans, there's no place I'd rather my son attend.

Cathedral Academy (St. Louis Cathedral)
820 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA  70116
Last modified Cathedral Academy (St. Louis Cathedral) is a Private school that serves grades PK-7