Posted January 06, 2014
My 5 year old is thriving at Ursuline! We looked at many schools but ultimately we chose Ursuline for our independent, inquisitive, yet sensitive social butterfly. At first, I was concerned that in her preK 4 class, there wasn't enough focus on reading and phonics etc; however, I noticed something in my daughter that is hard to teach in books: leadership and confidence. Soon, with her new found confidence, she took on trying to read the "hard words" and take on "tricky math." My only complaint is that I wish the school had a more diverse teaching staff.

Posted December 19, 2013
Awesome school that is authentically Catholic! They faculty and staff are truly educating the hearts and minds of the girls.

Posted February 15, 2012
Ursuline Academy is great catholic all girls school. My daughter has attended Ursuline for five years and loves it. The academics are tough and the teacher's really push the girls to do their best. I wouldn't send my daughter anywhere else. The parent involement is excellent the parents really look out for each other and are like family. The only down side is the tutition is really expensive but it's worth it.

Posted January 05, 2012
Ursuline has a structured, diversified, warm and family oriented environment with a host of reliable educational resources. The faculty, principal and teachers are thorough communicators with parents and the community. The teachers motivate and encourage the girls to a higher degree of learning. My daughter loves it and so do I!

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted May 11, 2010

Ursuline Academy Elementary 4

Posted April 14, 2010
Ursuline is an all girl Catholic school that accepts students from Toddler 2 thru 12th grade. It is the oldest continuously running all girls school in America. The Ursuline nuns first came here in 1727 to educate young women. They are very concerned with the individual, and proved many opportunities for girls to find the expand their strengths while giving them an excellent college preparatory education.

Ursuline Academy Elementary 0

Posted May 15, 2009
This school has been a major dissappointment. They'll tell you all of the wonderful things you want to hear when you visit and show intrest, however it's all lip service. This school is all about the money,if your not politically connected or have lots of time and money to donate, you can forget about fitting in. My advise is to stay away for the well being of your daughter.

Posted May 14, 2009

Ursuline Academy Elementary 1

Posted September 15, 2008

Ursuline Academy Elementary
2635 State St, New Orleans, LA  70118
Last modified Ursuline Academy Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Ursuline Academy Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top