PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 08, 2013
I moved my child here from another ISAS school in New Orleans. WOW! What a great school. The academics are great and the teachers are top notch. I am so glad we made the move. I agree with the other review that this must be a hidden jewel.

Posted April 03, 2011
We transferred to St. Andrew's this year. This school has exceeded our expectations. The combination of great academics with the most nurturing environment I've ever encountered makes this school shine above the rest. I think it must be a hidden gem. The transition was very easy for our child. He now LOVES his school and takes great pride in being a St. Andrew's student. Our entire family was welcomed by the school community. The head master is a forward thinker and an innovator. Your student will be valued as an individual, while receiving an excellent education. I cannot say enough about this wonderful school.

Posted April 24, 2010
Small classes, caring teachers, all the up-to-date learning boards and computers that children love. Was a wonderful school when my daughter and then my grand-daughter went to school.

Posted April 24, 2010
The environment is nurturing at St. Andrew's, and each child is seen as having gifts that are encouraged and developed. Creativity thrives at this school! As a teacher, I believe in tailoring the curriculum to each class of students, allowing their personalities, interests, and needs help shape what research we do and what field trips we take. I have never felt such support from parents and administration in my efforts as I do at St. Andrew's. I love it!

Posted September 13, 2009
My son has attended since 3rd grade and this year, 6th grade is starting off great. Small class size and a warm a nurturing environment. He's made lots of friends & they actually get to know each other! Field trips such a a jewelry factory owned by one of the student's family was amazing. They met the artists, had hands on with gems and then talked about how these gems were created geologically, how it affects the environment,cultural aspects and more. SAES nutures and grows confident, moral wise students who love learning and find wisdom in every part of life. Activities are open to all students in an environment that encourages trying. Shy kids become more confident and bold kids learn to be helpful w/their gifts. Great learning experience

Posted July 21, 2009
My children attended St. Andrew's for their elementary school. Both children are doing very well in their high schools and earning honor roll status. St. Andrew's is an excellent school for academics. The teachers and staff are devoted to providing for each child's educational needs.

8012 Oak Street, New Orleans, LA  70118
Last modified St. Andrew's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8