PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 04, 2016
Because they cared and were approachable, anytime help was needed I went to them for it.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 04, 2016
I never thought there was too much. I always finished classwork fast and talked to others. They gave me more to do.

St. Pius X School 4

Posted July 04, 2016
When I was a student, the teachers were approachable and I felt that they cared about your feelings and education.

Posted August 02, 2015
St. Pius is our home away from home. It's one of a kind. They offer electives (Art, Computer, P.E., & Spanish) that most kids don't get until high school. The teachers and staff care about your child and have a passion and love for teaching. We love the community of St. Pius and its our second family.

Posted February 24, 2014
St. Pius X is a little gem of a school nestled among beautiful trees and parks. Teachers stay forever and you never hears parents complain. Such a lovely atmosphere for children to be surrounded by. Super involved parents.

St. Pius X School 4

Posted May 14, 2012
St. Pius is the second catholic school my children have attended and we are so HAPPY with this school. After my last experience I started to wonder about all catholic schools, but now I realize it's just individual. The teachers, faculty and families care about each child as an individual. The academics are also top notch!

Posted August 23, 2011
I went St. Pius from K-8. I graduated in the late nineties, and still have many fond memories of SPX. I still have friendships with some of the girls I was friends with in middle school. It had a great community feel to it, where you don't feel like a number.

Posted April 26, 2010
My child first attended St Pius X in the First grade and now he is in Fourth grade. I have been very pleased with the school. St. Pius is a small school and he has never had more than 20 students in his class and each grade has 2 classes. The teachers and staff are the best. The academics far exceeded by expectations. By son is receiving an equivalent education as someone at a more expensive private school. The Catholic education was also an important factor for me.

Posted September 26, 2007
We came to St. Puis X last year. Our child was in the fourth grade and it was her 9th school to attend. So, unfortunately we have seen a lot schools. This school by far exceeds all the other shools our children have attended. The teachers and staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The academics have been great and her experiences at the school have been so worth yet another move. I only hope she can stay here and continue to make friends. The sports have been a great plus. Some are competive but most are not and all stress good sportsmanship and learning the game. There are many more areas I could mention. The school is really a great peaceful, safe environment and we are truly grateful to all the teachers and staff.

6600 Spanish Fort Boulevard, New Orleans, LA  70124