New Orleans, LA

Posted September 09, 2013
I have one child in second grade and one in the baby saints program. The child in second grade has test scores through the roof. He can read novels on a 6th grade level. He was also accepted to a advanced charter school program but we are thrilled with how well St Paul's has done with him. The class size is limited ( Only 11 in my sons 2nd grade class). The baby saints program is incredible but again they are overwhelmed by the amount of applications they get versus how many spots they have.

Posted June 14, 2013
St. Paul's provides the educational experience I could've only dreamt as having as a child, and I am thrilled that we are able to have our children attend St. Paul's. At St. Paul's you will find the academics are superb! The children engage in meaningful hands-on activities and projects, leadership is seen at all grade levels, and learning is exciting! My children are eager to learn and attend school daily! Teachers and administration are very receptive to the parents. Any issues that may occur, big or small, are quickly addressed and resolved. There are many opportunities for parents to be involved at this school, and parent involvement is encouraged.

St. Paul's Episcopal School 0

Posted May 16, 2010
It is a great learning environment where the kids enjoy a practical learning experience when reviewing core subject matter which helps with long term retention of information.

Posted January 23, 2010
St. Paul's Episcopal is an excellent school. The student body is more diverse than many private New Orleans schools and the teachers are excellent! My kids love this school so much that they never want to miss a day. More importantly, this school provides a loving environment where kids excel and are able to be themselves no matter their nationality, race or religion. I would encourage any parent who wants the best in education for their child to check it out. My kids have been at St. Paul's since Pre-K and can't imagine being any other place.

Posted March 25, 2007
This school is fabulous..great academics taught in a caring creative way. It's an oasis in the midst of rebuilding! The teachers and administrative staff are great. The parents are encouraged to be very involved and my kids are so very happy! People are in the school from throughout the area. Visit yourself and you'll see what quality, caring education is all about.

Posted January 15, 2007
This is an excellent caring school coming back strong in Lakeview yet attracting families from throughout the region. Advanced academics, multitude of arts/music/extracurricular activities. Great family atmosphere.

Posted September 02, 2006

St. Paul's Episcopal School 0

Posted August 10, 2003
This is my daughter's first year at St. Paul's. So far everyone is so helpful I'm looking forward to her having a great experience. They only have 12 students per class and I feel she'll get all the necessary help if required. All Of the teachers that I've spoken with or wonderful.

St. Paul's Episcopal School
6249 Canal Boulevard, New Orleans, LA  70124
Last modified St. Paul's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul's Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top