New Orleans, LA

De La Salle Senior High School 2

Posted October 20, 2012
a great school does not allow an arrogant school official to demean the homecoming queen at the homecoming dance and then have the queen leave.

Posted July 01, 2011
I really like this school! I like the fact that my daughter is being taught my first rate teachers and that the school is co-ed. De La Salle is awesome!

Posted June 19, 2011
I am a student at De La Salle and it is the best school that I have ever been to the teachers are great and students are great!!!!! GO CAVALIERS

Posted August 13, 2010
De La Salle Is The Best Catholic School I've Ever Been To. I thought It Would Be Just Like All The Others I've Attended, With Way Too Many Rules. But, I Was Wrong I Love It Here At De La Salle....I Will Keep You Updated Throughout My Further Years. (: ILoveeYouu! DLS!...Whoop-Whoop! (:

Posted April 02, 2010
I had 2 kids go to Dela salle , and they loved it!

Posted October 31, 2009
De La Salle is open to everyone. Our school is like one big family.

Posted October 05, 2009
Best, most dedicated band director in New Orleans High School

Posted October 03, 2009
De La Salle serves a diverse student population and focusses on the needs of the individual students

Posted October 03, 2009
I really like the fact that De La Salle High School has an excellent band and music program.

De La Salle Senior High School 1

Posted March 25, 2009
I currently go to de la salle. I absolutely hate it. I love school just not this one. The teachers cant teach. They pick favorites and fail the hated. The guidance department is horrible. They do not seem to help at all. They dont even make me feel better. The administration thinks all the teachers are great and wont listen to anyone else. I do not think people should send their kids their if they want their kids to actually go somewhere in life.

De La Salle Senior High School
5300 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70115
Last modified De La Salle Senior High School is a Private school that serves grades 10-12
De La Salle Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top