Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Our daughter just finished her 1st year at Audubon Charter. We had a wonderful experience. She was in French pre k 4. I had no trouble with the administration as others have stated. There were a few times I contacted the interim principle, Miss LaToya, and she always returned her message within an hour. The teachers were wonderful. The overall atmosphere is very nurturing by both the staff and other parents. Our daughter can't wait to go to school each day and learn new things. They taught her how to be a student. I feel she is very prepared for a wonderful future in academia. These are the children she will grow up with and we feel so fortunate that all the children we have gotten to know are so very sweet. I really couldn't have wished for a better introduction to school.

One word, AWFUL. Some staff members are not friendly and unprofessional. School curriculum is ok, not the best. However, my child love the kids there, that's a plus.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The management is been a failure since the principal left. It's a mess. Something needs to be done asap. The only program (French program) that holds the schools in a high rating is getting destroyed. It's a shame.

The school administration staff members are unfriendly and unprofessional, awful, to be fired, and replaced. The interim principal needs to be replaced asap. The french program principal needs to be empowered.

Audubon has entered a transition phase. There is no principal at this moment. I'm waiting to see how this develops.

Love the ambitious leaders that strive for excellence and how well behaved the students are.

Audubon Charter has been wonderful at focusing on the development of the whole child which includes academics, the arts, and most importantly, teaching children to be self-motivated! The development here goes beyond just making the numbers work for standardized test scores. I appreciate what this school does. Keep improving!

I had the worst expereince at Audubon Charter. Faculty is not friendly and the French school is rigged! I would never recommend this school to another parent!

Had I known how awesome ACS was, I would have sent my oldest child there instead of paying extremely expensive tuition. The teachers and staff go above and beyond the call of duty to help. Ms. Kellermann is just a jewel in the French Program. I cannot wait to hear my kid talk about his day. It was so hard to get in but I thank God every day for this school. I love this school.

First, you must understand that Audubon is 2 schools in 1. L'Ecole Franco-Americaine is not just another immersion program. It is a french school with french citizens teaching just as they would back home. I have had my children in the Montessori School for a total of 7 years. The Pre-K through 1st grades are marvelous Montessori learning environments. Grades 2-6 have not been as Montessori as we would like but more of the teachers are becoming Montessori certified so we have great hopes! I have no experience yet with grades 7 & 8 but right now there is just 1 class for each grade level. We need another building for the Middle School to grow. We have dance, drama, art, concert band, P.E., and lots of after school classes available. Our PTO is very active and raises lots of money, primarily to be sure our teachers have assistants. Love it! BEST OF THE BEST.

Last modified Audubon Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.