Posted October 20, 2014
My daughter has been at Lake Castle since she was 3. She was READING in Pre-K. This school prepares the kids for the real world. My daughter is so independent and focus on her education. The principal and faculty are both so involved with the school. They have an open door policy. I would recommend this school if you want your child to excel in high and beyond.

Posted July 22, 2014
My daughter currently attends Lake Castle Madisonville and I couldn't disagree more with the previous teachers comment. I have watched several Lake Castle Students leave and end up on the St. Tammany School systems Honor Roll and in advanced classes. That didn't happen on accident. If you are looking for a good private school to send your child to this is the one. The core values are a breath of fresh air and you see them from the moment you drive on campus. The parents are actively involved. They do not have all the newest and latest technology but what they do have is dedicated teachers. Choosing Lake Castle Madisonville has been the best decision my husband and I have made for our child.

Lake Castle Private School 1

Posted May 30, 2014
Lake Castle Private School Madisonville is an awful choice for your child's future. They will not be prepared for any decent High School in St. Tammany Parish

Lake Castle Private School 1

Posted August 25, 2013
My child attended this school. We were not thrilled with anything about Lake Castle. Glad we left.

Posted August 07, 2013
Great traditional school with high academic standards! Prepared my children very well for high school!

Posted August 07, 2013
Lake Castle is an excellent school! The students come out thoroughly prepared for high school with the academic knowledge they need as well as social etiquette. I went into all honors placement classes my freshman year of high school and never regretted staying in a grammar school for eighth grade because of the great experiences I had that year with my friends. I would recommend Lake Castle to anyone. Great school!! :)

Posted February 22, 2013
My son has attended Lake Castle for four years. It was the best decesion my wife and I made.

Lake Castle Private School 2

Posted January 14, 2013
I've learned from other eighth grade parents that Lake Castle do not prepare your kids for high school math. Unless your kids are in math count, they will be very unprepared for algebra. The math teacher in upper grade do not put much time and attention for these students who are not in math count.

Lake Castle Private School 3

Posted November 01, 2012
My 4.5 year-old started pre-k this August at LC. His teacher is very good with teaching them writing and reading. I was impressed with the progress he has made over a short time of period in both writing and reading. With that said, I have to mention that there are 26 students in his class and 1 teacher. SO he may not the attention unless he does something bad and the teacher will correct him. He started to show signs that he doesn't are about discipline recently and doing worse at home listening. Other things that I feel struggling as a mother of a growing child is that lunch time is 10:30 followed by PE. My son eats in the morning at home and does not eat much at early lunch time, but is VERY hungry when I pick him up in the afternoon. Also no sleep mat at nap time, put head on pillow on his desk and rest. Not enough sleep has been a big problem because it affects his behaivor. I try to put him in bed at 7:30, still he wakes up earlier and gets very tired in the afternoon, seems like he still needs that lay-down nap. Other reviews said that the school is safe. He was pushed down the high slide twice and came home with big lumps on his forehead, no teacher saw what happened on the

Posted July 30, 2012
Not for everybody BUT if you want your children to be safe, responsible, well behaved, and learn things that will prepare them for the future, then this is the school for you. You need to let the teachers teach your kids & back up the teachers 100%. Come to the PTA meetings. Your child is in school approx 8 hours a day so you want to meet your teachers. You will know about any problems/grades because you will get a phone call from the teachers & you will also sign every test paper coming home. There are consequences & children need to learn this. I have been associated with LC for many years & I have seen what they can do. My kids graduated from LC & I still have more. They are gentlemen in school & at home. I can take them anywhere & am always proud of them. Again, support your teachers & all of you can help the child succeed . They do not have many fancy things but @ school children only need a good education, discipline, to learn responsibility & to respect others. The teachers are wonderful and they work hard with their students. We need to praise & thank our teachers more often! I am proud of my boys & many others that I know that have graduated from Lake Castle, NOLA.

Lake Castle Private School
8400 Hayne Boulevard, New Orleans, LA  70127
Last modified Lake Castle Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Lake Castle Private School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top