Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 05, 2015
Best school ever to send your kids very educated and very great results with test scores

Posted September 24, 2013
I have started my senior year in high school, so I guess you can call me an "alumni" :) I enjoyed my four years at Believe. The concept of being a "Team & Family" was stressed heavily throughout my stay at Believe. At the end of my 8th grade year I felt closer to a lot of my peers because of the Team and Family trips we took every year. The teachers at Believe are also very supportive of their students. Every good or kind action does not go unrecognized in the classroom. However, I felt that the discipline system that was in place at the time wasn't as legit as it could have been. I'm not sure if the jersey's and duct tape are still around, but I feel like it would be awkward, and embarrassing, to walk around school in a bright blue (and often stained) mesh vest with duct tape on your back. The Pros outweigh the Cons. It's a great school. I still keep in contact with some of my teachers.

Posted February 11, 2013
I was a student a KIPP for four years. The school has a great academic system. You learn things that might be too advanced for you, but its worth it.You learn to be you and enjoy everybody around you. You learn to love and trust more. The teachers focus on discipline only because in life, we need it. I would recommend parents to send their kids to KIPP Believe College Prep. I miss the school a lot ! It Has HELPED Me a lot.

Kipp Believe College Prep (Phillips) 4

Posted February 01, 2012
My daughter has been enrolled @ Believe since 5th grade, she is now in the 8th grade. Wonderful school, wonderful and dedicated teachers, we have had a great experience here. Yes, the teachers do have to deal with discipline issues but don't blame them or the school..blame the parents for not being parents. It starts at home.

Kipp Believe College Prep (Phillips) 3

Posted September 08, 2011
My daughter just started this year at Kipp Believe. So far I like it. A lot of focus on discipline. But also a lot of focus on teaching children responsibility.

Kipp Believe College Prep (Phillips) 3

Posted September 27, 2007
there should be more focus on teaching than discipline!!!

Kipp Believe College Prep (Phillips)
1607 South Carrollton Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70118
Last modified Kipp Believe College Prep (Phillips) is a Charter school that serves grades K, 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Believe College Prep (Phillips) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top