Public charter
New Orleans, LA

1 star

Mcdonogh #28 City Park Academy 1

Posted October 20, 2008
it's the third year that this school has been open and the second year i came here.It is very unorganized.It makes me have different teachers each quarter.Btw i'm in 7th grade.I also am one of the higher achieving students at the school.The only reason I came back was because my friends.

Mcdonogh #28 City Park Academy 1

Posted July 23, 2007
Don't waste a year of your child(ren) education at this school. It was mismanaged, I cannot recall how many different teachers that my daughter had during the course of the 06-07 school year. But I think it was about four or five teacher changes. Now I don't know if I fault the teachers because the kids were unruly and disrespectful. No art programs of any kind are available although for the next school year they are supposed to be. But in all fairness I would like to mention that this was the first year the school was in operation so hopefully it will improve. On the other hand while the improvements are in the plans the kids are the ones suffering from a substandard education.

Mcdonogh #28 City Park Academy
2733 Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70119
Last modified Mcdonogh #28 City Park Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdonogh #28 City Park Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top