New Orleans, LA

Posted January 08, 2014
2013-2014 (and looking forward)... This school as change so much, with new well educated, professional, caring teaches. The school is now organized and seems to know what they are doing. They even updated the school, not just with a new principal and office clerks, but with fresh paint. Before this school year i was trying to take my son out of this school due to the lack professionalism, uneducated, and unorganized staff. NOW thanks to the "new upgrade" i have singed my 3 year son up for the next school year. Only one year of change and i've noticed a difference. Looking forwarded to new things to come. The only thing my son(9) complains about is the food, breakfast and lunch is now healthier and less tasting. Sometimes he states he does't eat the food.

Posted August 19, 2013
I try so hard to put my 4 years old at this school with his brother and now they say they don't have no spot I thought if they have sibling there they have first pics I guess not I been put him n there n they never called me now they don't have a spot no where for my 4 years old at no school

Paul B. Habans Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007

Posted November 30, 2007

Paul B. Habans Elementary School
3819 Herschel Street, New Orleans, LA  70114
Last modified Paul B. Habans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul B. Habans Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top