Bad
Good

OK! I liked the school when I attended! The students were a little like mean not all of them but some of them and the teachers were ok I guess I was the smartest in my class in 1st grade which is the only grade I attended I transfered to Alice M. Harte in the 1st week of Second! I could add 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 digit #s by the time I was 6 and I got certificates for best students in all subjects the teachers were doing something right smart kid with good techers equals yiu got a great review from me!

Excellent is the only rating for this school! As a parent of McDonogh # 32 Literacy Charter School, I know first-hand of all the excellence that has been introduced to the children since 2007 under Mr. L. Green s leadership. My child has been with the school for 2 years and returning for her 3rd year as a gifted and talented student. As a volunteer, I take an active part in my child s education and the advancement of the school. I find the achievements of the school to be phenomenal. Yet, the stats are incorrect for the school. If there is only 161 students enrolled and the teachers have 54 students, then there are only 3 teachers in the school. The correct stats are about 600 students and teachers have about 25+/- students. McDonogh # 32 is 1 of the leading schools to send a child for their education.

This is a great school, the instructors and teachers really take time with the students. My grandson raphael thornton goes there and he has gotten so much better and he is contimually on the principal honor roll, and i can honestly say the teachers there is doing a teriffic job... Keep up the good work

The principal is very nice and he tries very hard to help his students.To me it's an ok school

Last modified McDonogh #32 Literacy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.