Public charter
New Orleans, LA
After care: No

Posted April 26, 2014
I think this is the best school in New Orleans yet, Sense over the past six months on our return back to my hometown, my 5 year old Daughter told me this school teaches her better then the past three schools she went too. Fischer show could use that 5,000 prize. and next year my child will be a student.. "Thanks "Fischer"

Posted October 27, 2009
This school has a program to help every student. Thanks for helping out my child

Posted January 15, 2009

William J. Fischer Accelerated Academy
1801 L.B. Landry Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70114
Last modified William J. Fischer Accelerated Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William J. Fischer Accelerated Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top