L. B. Landry - O. P. Walker College and Career Preparatory High School 5

Posted October 03, 2014
My kid excels here, the teachers & coaches really care about the students and their education . Not really many complaints coming from my son .

L. B. Landry - O. P. Walker College and Career Preparatory High School 5

Posted March 12, 2014
This is the best school I've ever been too. We have wonderful staff and great hard working students. I think every high school student that believes in having a future should attend L.B. Landry - O.P. Walker College and Career Preparatory High School. We lead while others follow. We are committed to success.

L. B. Landry - O. P. Walker College and Career Preparatory High School
1200 L. B. Landry Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70114
Last modified L. B. Landry - O. P. Walker College and Career Preparatory High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L. B. Landry - O. P. Walker College and Career Preparatory High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top