Public charter
New Orleans, LA

Kipp Central City Academy 5

Posted May 27, 2012
My son is a student of KCCP and my daughter is a student of KCCP..... I am VERY pleased with this school I believe this is the BEST school my kids attended. I recommend this school to all my family members and friends. The staff is EXCEPTIONAL.... I couldn't have picked a better school...

Kipp Central City Academy 5

Posted March 26, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! mY CHILD HAS BEEN ASTUDENT AT KIPP SINCE THE 5TH GRADE AND I HAVE WATCH HER NOT ONLY GROW ACADEMICALLY BUT SOCIALLY AS WELL.

Kipp Central City Academy
P.O.Box 13567, New Orleans, LA  70113
Last modified Kipp Central City Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Central City Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top