Public charter
New Orleans, LA
Before care: Yes

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 5

Posted March 31, 2014
my school is very engaging and determined to get work done. The teachers try their best to get kids focused and they are determined to get the student past college and the world beyond.

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 3

Posted August 14, 2013
The school is ok, but sometimes staff has a very paternalistic attitude towards families. The school is very testing focused, without a lot of time for developing other skills such as art or time for physical activity

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
LHA is the most engaging K-8th school in New orleans. In fact the network of Firstline schools are the basis of why this school excells adding on to the LHA leadership team. The teachers are the hardest working group I have ever had the chance to work with in my lifetime as an educator. We are significantly improving with new strategies and programs each year and is evident by our students scores and happy dispositions.

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 5

Posted May 28, 2013
My school is great we have lots of fun but also get our work in. We have lots of talent at our school a lot of people at my school can sing,dance,rap,and is gifted with intelligence.

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 0

Posted October 16, 2010
School Garden, outdoor classroom, reading and writing focused and hands on Learning.... An amazing place!!

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 0

Posted October 10, 2010
I love that everyone is working towards student achievement and all of our decisions our based on the mission and values of the school.

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School 4

Posted October 10, 2010
I love Langston Hughes Academy because the staff and scholars value academic excellence and character traits. It's not enough to exceed academically, you also have to work towards being a better person.

Langston Hughes Academy Charter School
3519 Trafalgar Street, New Orleans, LA  70119
Last modified Langston Hughes Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8
Langston Hughes Academy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top