Bad
Good

ATA is a good school. The teachers and other people who work here is nice and they care about us and our future. I'm glad I decide to be a student here.

I love this school!! The teachers are so awesome... they really work with me with i'm falling behide with my grades

Algiers Technology Academy is a wonderful school. It has fantastic teachers, and amazing students. We are like one big family here. This is my senior year, and I can honestly say that I will miss this school very much.

Algiers Technology Academy is the most caring & kind school i ever went to .

Algiers Technology Academy is a wonderful place to be affiliated with. I'm poud to be apart of such a wonderful and unique school.

Ata is a wonderful school to me. It is like a second home to me, the teacher are like mothers, father, aunts, uncles to me and I really enjoy this school.

This school was a very bad experience teachers were focused on being "down" with students than the importance of our education. It was a very small school and you had limited access to the things you need like books, lockers, libraries, this school did not supply me with the things I needed in order to prepare for the future. Ata was okay but VERY SMALL you make the best out of every bad situation. PLEASE DONT MAKE THE DECISION TO SEND YOUR CHILD HERE; SEE FOR YOURSELF THE WEBSITE PROVIDES FALSE INFORMATION AND THE PICTURES ARE MISLEADING. IT IS ALSO RARE TO USE THE TECHNOLOGY SO DONT EXPECT STATE OF THE ART COMPUTERS LIKE I DID!

My first experience at attending this school was pointless and a huge wast of time and tax payers money. Then, I began to realize that the teachers treated everyone with respect. If you are on the honor roll then you can expcet a fun field trips. When there are state test coming up, they break all of the students up into groups that will help them pass the test. And it doesnt just last for a few days, but at least 2 weeks before the test takes place. The school only takes so many students, so most of the classes are small and easy to learn. Our uniforms are also pretty awesome!

Very disorganized office and sub-standard teachers. This school does not even have books!

Last modified Algiers Technology Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.