Public charter
New Orleans, LA

Crocker Arts And Technology School 5

Posted May 31, 2012
My child has attended Crocker since the 2008 school year. I love the family atmosphere of this school. The administrators know the students very well, and are very involved in their development. I love the Art programs that are in place at this school (ie..african drums, violin, tap, ballet and art classes). Along with that my child as Pre-kindergarten student was already learning to speak spanish and work the computer. She is entering 3rd grade she speaks spanish very well, and is very computer literate. Also all students at this school are able to work on their laptop, yes there enough laptops for each student. There academic programs are great. FREE tutoring offered on weekends, done by the teaching and administration staff, along with Crocker Board Members, and members of a local church. My child loves attending school. My son, will begin at this school in the upcoming school year. I am sure that he will excel there, as they are truly dedicated to making a positive experience for all that enter into the doors of the school. The administrators are great disciplinarians. They truly care about their students. Thank You Crocker for your Dedication!!

Posted May 30, 2012
do not send your student here. this place needs to be closed. my children go to other schools that are better and no yelling or screaming at the kids. the office does not tell the truth.

Crocker Arts And Technology School 5

Posted May 23, 2012
Not really sure why anyone would have anything negative to say about Crocker School. My daughter has attended Crocker since 2008 as a pre kindergarten student. She is now in second grade. She was reading at the end ok Kindergarten which was a plus for me. In addition she has been exposed to ballet and violin classes which are all free. Yes the teachers and staff are stern I'm glad about that. I love the small setting, dedicated teacher and administrators that go beyond the call of duty! They are a God send! I love Crocker School and am very upset they only go up to 5th grade!

Posted February 10, 2012
This school is not a place you want your children. I am a teacher at this school and am leaving because of the principal and vice principal's treatment of students. They yell in their faces, they bop them on the head, they flick their ears. Teacher who are treated well are the ones who yell and put children in dark closets. The principal thinks those things are praises teachers who do that because kids 'need to be knocked around'. Do not send your children to this school.

Posted March 10, 2011
This school is a joke. There is no consistent discipline policy for students and what little there was was done away with due to the ineptitude of a few select teachers. Also, I have seen the admins yelling at students. Additionally, the administrators have (at least according to their certification credentials) very little teaching experience. From what I understand there is also very little support for teachers outside of the "leadership" team. The overall climate at this school is not a positive one. My children will not be attending after this year.

Crocker Arts And Technology School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Crocker Arts and Technology School has been a wonderful experience for my child through 2009-2010 school years. The Principal, Staff and Teachers have done an exceptional job to help my child excel in education as well as the Staff being so family orientated this experience is a plus. This school provides arts and technology with the curriculum and my child is doing well and love it. Each student receives their own personal computers for in school use only, which this helps enhances through swifter learning skills. My child will return for the 2010-2011 school years. Thanks Crocker Team for a job well done so far. I m sure there are more adventures to come.

Crocker Arts And Technology School
1111 Milan Street, New Orleans, LA  70115
Last modified Crocker Arts And Technology School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crocker Arts And Technology School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top