Public charter
New Orleans, LA
Before care: Yes

ReNEW Scitech Academy 4

Posted August 29, 2014
My son started his first year in third grade. He loves going to school there and feels his teachers are great instructors and sincerely care about his success. This year he has 3 teachers in each of his four classes: English, Math, Science and History . He is now explaining to me simple machines and open/close circuits. Staff and administration are awesome and pleasant to interface with and very receptive to my inquiries and concerns... BTW, a few perks: free shirt uniform, best lunch service Revolution( my son likes cafe food now because its organic and healthy and i dont pack lunch now because im not worried about gmo n artificial stuff !) , they have a stem lab, last year championed robotics club, garden, and sports. The only thing lacking is they dont offer music, but i did sign up for a science school so really no complaints from me.

ReNEW Scitech Academy 5

Posted September 26, 2013
I really loves SciTech! Both of my daughters attend there Karlii & Kyelii. They love their teachers and I love that curriculum, my children has excelled!

ReNEW Scitech Academy
820 Jackson Avenue, New Orleans, LA  70130
Last modified ReNEW Scitech Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
ReNEW Scitech Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top