Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My child understands and is able to complete homework with minimal assistance.

The teacher go above and beyond to enhance the students learning experience.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Ms. Marion and Ms. Washington goes above and beyond for all their students. I'm so glad my son has encounter them both!

Develops character: Agree

Every morning the principal does morning songs and activities with children. I can tell it encourage the children and their self esteem. My son loves his principal! Also his teacher helped him get over a fear he haf for years!

The teachers are passionate about teaching. The staff knows the children by name, and recognize when there's a new student. Just fantastic!

I really love this school my daughter is in Pre-K and she is reading and writing and she can spell alot of sight words. This school is very organized and the Principal is Mrs.Smith is Great with the students, parents, and staff

If you are looking for quality education for your little one, this school is it! This is my daughter's first experience in a structued class setting and she loves it and I love that! My daughter is in Pre K @ Bethune and she has learned so much already! Each day she is excited about going and excited at the end of the day to fill me in on what she's learned and done! Her teachers are very attentative and the principal Mrs. Haynes-Smith is Awesome! She has a great spirit and wants the best for her students. I am aproud parent of a Bethune Eagle!!!!!!!

Bethune is a great school if you are seeking a good education for your child overall. My experiences have been pretty good. I would recommend Bethune to my family and friends. I am a grandparent who has grandkid(s) attending this great school. I have referred family and friends and would still recommend this school to anyone who is looking for quality great education for their kids.

Stay away from this school. You will find teachers with primitive methodologies. Our son studied last year there and he had the worst experience you can imagine.

Bethune is definitely a well hidden secert. It's not only a safe environment, but the principle and the teachers truly care for the children there. They do a great job enhancing the academic foundation of each child. Oh and CHECK out their scores!

Last modified Mary McLeod Bethune Elementary School of Literature & Technology is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.