Einstein Charter School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
I'm a student of this school way back( Class of 2009) Honestly, back in the days of 2006-2012, the was school was really amazing back then. They're were more education and a lot of stuff to learn about. Also you can make a lot of friends. BUT NOW 2013-2014 really sucks. Einstein charter school 2013 and 2014 is a failure to me now. Not a lot of education, more bullying, more disrespect. Some teachers just don't teach very well. Some teachers, well the best teacher during 2006-2012 retired, and now for 2013 and 2014,the teachers are more annoying, no teaching, they're more disrespectful. The rules are also strict, AND that's not it, We're forced to wear that ugly sweater. We can't wear our jackets or nothing unless it's the school sweater, if you wear any other jackets,you'll get automatic punishment. I recommend you not to let your child, children, etc go to this school.

Posted June 04, 2013
Einstein school is exceptional in its interest and academic support to the students. The teachers are GREAT at preparing students for the next level of education. I recommend this school to all parents looking for a GREAT elementary scholl for their children.

Posted July 11, 2012
As a parent of an Einstein Charter student im pleased with every aspect of this school. The teachers are patient and help kids even after school if needed.

Posted July 11, 2012
Einstein staff has been here for my kids throughout their development in life.My children has grown in many ways with two kids moving on to ninth grade after finishing here,their High School experience has been a breeze because of the essentials learnings received from Einstein. I am totally pleased.

Posted May 20, 2010
As a parent it is a comfort to know that my child is receiving a top notch education and that the teachers, administration and staff want only the best for the students. They also keep you abreast of any news, good or bad, regarding the students progress.

Posted May 20, 2010
Einstein has been a great improvement for my daughter. She enjoys going to school. The teachers look like they take time with the kids. My daughter's teachers call me when she is not doing her work or misbehaving. That gives me the opportunity to stay on her regarding her school work. Showing them how to be disciplined and respectful to others.

Posted May 03, 2010
These are the most caring and hard-working group of educators I've ever seen!

Posted June 24, 2009
This school is excellant i love the after school program, the kids are not sitting around there involved in different activities.

Einstein Charter School 3

Posted January 14, 2009

Einstein Charter School 4

Posted August 19, 2008
My son and daughter both attended Einstein Charter School for the 2007-2008 school year. I have never found a more caring school. A Principal,Teachers and Staff who are their not for the pay check, But for the children. A Principal who stays after school until every student has went home safely. Thanks to Mr. Midcif and Staff (Oh what a Family!!) Einstein.

Einstein Charter School
5100 Cannes Street, New Orleans, LA  70129
Last modified Einstein Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Einstein Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top