Public charter
New Orleans, LA

Posted October 29, 2010
I love Warren Easton because I graduated from Easton in 1986. The teachers and administrators prepared me for the next level of life. The school offered a rich multi-cultural foundation which I believe helped me to succeed in both my personal and professional life. I wanted my daughter to experience the greatness Warren Easton has to offer.

Posted October 16, 2010
Because they offer my daughter all sorts of opportunity to be the best she can be.

Posted October 15, 2010
im a parent and i have two children that attend warren easton and this was one of the best things i could have ever done. the level and quality of the work is very challengeing for my kids. the teachers are friendly and makes me as a parent always feel welcome.the principle treats each and every student as her own and the kids respects her as well. there are many programs for the students and after school activities to get involved in. I love the school,staff,and everything they stand for. My daughters are getting the quality education they deserve.

Posted October 13, 2010
We love our students and parents!

Posted October 13, 2010
Easton has history, tradition and spirit. The school is sought after by many parents and teachers. Teachers want to work here, parents want their kids to graduater from here. Students love it once they get here. We do some things in a traditional way and yet we have the latest technology available to students. There is something for everyone at Easton....students range in ability and can find a niche and happiness here.

Posted October 13, 2010
The faculty at Warren Easton takes care of the students like if the students are family. Iti is a safe and good school.

Posted October 13, 2010
I like the curriculum, the staff shows genuine concern for the student, they have one of the best web systems in this country, parents are notified on a daily basis of the academic, behavior and attendance of their kids. It's a school of great leadership and academic achievemet.

Posted October 13, 2010
I appreciate the education my son is receiving. And the fact that the teachers challenge him to achieve beyond his ability to reach his set goals.

Warren Easton Senior High School 1

Posted May 25, 2009

Posted November 16, 2008

Warren Easton Senior High School
3019 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA  70119
Last modified Warren Easton Senior High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Easton Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top