New Orleans, LA

Posted August 22, 2009
I have been attending 35 ever since I was in the seventh grade, I am a current sophmore and to me there's no greater place! I love this school, it's my home away from home! -mj

Posted February 20, 2009
35 is a great school. Unlike what most people may think recently about it beins about nothing but sports, allcoaches at 35 shallenge you academicaly

Posted December 25, 2008
I am an 8th grader that attends McDonogh 35 and I have been going there since 7th grade. I think 35 is a really great school, and I plan on graduating from the school. I love the principal and how he conduct things through out the entire school!

Posted December 06, 2008
I attend McDonogh #35 and I love the school. Im a 9th grader, but I been there since 8th, and it is the best! Im a Roneagle 4 ever!!!

Posted November 02, 2008
My grandson attends Mcdonogh #35 and there are some positive things going on at the school. However, the school needs a serious make over. The neighborhhood leaves a lot to be desired. I wished I lived in the city, I would start a clean up and lets look better effort It is a depresssing environment.

Posted October 17, 2008
I think McDonogh 35 Sr. High School is the best of the best!!!! My two son's went there. The faculty is wonderful... It's like a big Family... My son's are both doing excellent... brenda brossett, Jared & Elery

Mcdonogh #35 Senior High School 4

Posted October 09, 2008
Mcd 35 is an excellent school! My child attends this school! She is learning about new things everyday, good job 3-5!

Posted July 09, 2008
mcdonogh #35 is still an excellent school that demands excellence out of its studends

Posted May 18, 2008
This is the best school in Orleans Parish!

Posted January 28, 2008
I loved McDonogh #35. It was perhaps the greatest experience of my educational career!

1331 Kerlerec Street, New Orleans, LA  70116
Last modified Mcdonogh #35 Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdonogh #35 Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top