Bad
Good

I have been attending 35 ever since I was in the seventh grade, I am a current sophmore and to me there's no greater place! I love this school, it's my home away from home! -mj

35 is a great school. Unlike what most people may think recently about it beins about nothing but sports, allcoaches at 35 shallenge you academicaly

I am an 8th grader that attends McDonogh 35 and I have been going there since 7th grade. I think 35 is a really great school, and I plan on graduating from the school. I love the principal and how he conduct things through out the entire school!

I attend McDonogh #35 and I love the school. Im a 9th grader, but I been there since 8th, and it is the best! Im a Roneagle 4 ever!!!

My grandson attends Mcdonogh #35 and there are some positive things going on at the school. However, the school needs a serious make over. The neighborhhood leaves a lot to be desired. I wished I lived in the city, I would start a clean up and lets look better effort It is a depresssing environment.

I think McDonogh 35 Sr. High School is the best of the best!!!! My two son's went there. The faculty is wonderful... It's like a big Family... My son's are both doing excellent... brenda brossett, Jared & Elery

Mcd 35 is an excellent school! My child attends this school! She is learning about new things everyday, good job 3-5!

mcdonogh #35 is still an excellent school that demands excellence out of its studends

This is the best school in Orleans Parish!

I loved McDonogh #35. It was perhaps the greatest experience of my educational career!

Last modified Mcdonogh #35 Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.