St. Leo The Great School 4

Posted September 18, 2014
This is my child's 1st year at this school and she is excited and states that she loves her school. I am excited and looked forward to the rest of her elementary years to be at St Leo.

St. Leo The Great School 5

Posted April 25, 2013
St. Leo is an excellent school. My son is in Kindergarten & is a top reader. On top of that he is great in Math and knows how to add, subtract, tell time and count money! I love this school & would definitely recommend it!

St. Leo The Great School 2

Posted May 17, 2010
- Questionable Teachers (and at times inappropriate) - Sub-par Curriculum - A principal who although seems like a strong leader, sometimes oversteps her bounds - Overall not the type of environment that is right for my child.

St. Leo The Great School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
this is a very wondreful school. i am a straight a student we work really hard. i hope you enjoyed this site about my fantastic school. i have been here since kindergarden. i really hope you chose our school to send your child or children, it is graet you will have a blast

St. Leo The Great School 2

Posted March 27, 2009

St. Leo The Great School 5

Posted September 12, 2007

St. Leo The Great School
1501 Abundance Street, New Orleans, LA  70119
Last modified St. Leo The Great School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Leo The Great School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top