Norco, LA

Norco Elementary School K-3 0

Posted January 10, 2009
I attended this school when I was a child and it does not seem to have lived up to my expectations as a parent. I have a child who has struggled with ADD. The teachers from pre-k to 3rd grade have just passed her by because she is not a behavior problem. They completely overlook the fact that she is not keeping up with the other children in class. The teachers and the principal do not seem interested in helping her or giving her accommodations for her special needs. It's sad to see what this school has become.

Norco Elementary School K-3 5

Posted July 30, 2006
There is not one bad thing I can say about this school except that the quality of food that is served is not great. Other than that everyone from the principal to the janitors really is concerned about each child. I do alot of volunteering, but overall there are not that many parents getting involved. Which is critical for a school to excel.

Norco Elementary School K-3 4

Posted March 08, 2004
I have 2 children at this school and have had great results. The teachers are very concerned about the children and the principal is very dedicated. Discipline is always a challenge at this age and the school does the best it can with what the government allows.

Norco Elementary School K-3 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I have never witnessed any discrimination or racism of any kind in this school. I am a working parent and I am very involved with the sons school. He has been attending this school for 4 years and has received an excellent education. We live local to the school because it is a good school and neighborhood. The only problem that I have seen is that there is not enough parental involvement in the school. It is always the same parents at the school volunteering. To make the school more successful, more new parent involvement is needed.

Norco Elementary School K-3 3

Posted November 05, 2003
I have had two children attend this school and if I had a choice to send them some where else,they would have been on the first flight out.The principal at this school does not have any consideration for the students or thier families. There is alot of prejudice in this school and I do beleive that alot of children will not get the best learning only because of who they are or where their from.

Norco Elementary School K-3 0

Posted August 10, 2003
This is supposed to be a good school but I'm not convinced that my kids are learning what they need to be learning. How can they learn if every time you turn around they are getting out for a day or half-day 2 or 3 times a month. In order for kids to learn they need to be in school and taught things that are pratical for every day life.

Norco Elementary School K-3
5th Street, Norco, LA  70079
Last modified Norco Elementary School K-3 is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Norco Elementary School K-3 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top