Oakdale, LA

Oakdale Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2009

Oakdale Elementary School 0

Posted April 06, 2009
i like oakdale school it has done great things for my kids

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted December 14, 2006
My son is in Pre K, Ms. Melanie is a great teacher, he is really learning a lot. So far this has been a great experience for my child and I. I am hoping to become more involved with OES when I start working in Oakdale. I know there are parents that don't have a full time job and could give a helping hand and I am sure the school could use it. I hope to see more extracurricular activities development in our community. I am open to suggestions and willing to help with anything to better our communty and help our schools.

Oakdale Elementary School 3

Posted July 12, 2004
The teachers are wonderful here although I think having an open classroom is disruptive for alot of the students. I think our children would do a whole lot better if it were closed classrooms.

Oakdale Elementary School 2

Posted April 18, 2004

Posted August 22, 2003
This school is very small and crowded! Despite all that my child is getting a quality education. The teachers have always been there for both of us. The principal and staff members have always been great.

Oakdale Elementary School
1515 Louisiana 1153, Oakdale, LA  71463
Last modified Oakdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top