Opelousas, LA

Creswell Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
There have been many horrible things said about this school and as a parent I would like to disagree with almost all of it. I have a son who is an honor student in this school and I find that the teachers have done more than the call of duty to help him acheive. I believe that a child can succeed if the parent chooses to put the time and effort needed to help their child. I respect and admire all of the staff involved in making this school what it is today. I have not had any trouble with this school and my child has been attending for 6 years. This school is being held back ONLY because of negative attitudes and rumors from the community. I wish Creswell the best of luck in the future years. My family loves this school!!

Creswell Elementary School 0

Posted May 24, 2009
This School ,not as a whole but some or very unprofessional and need to be put back too school there selfs on what they are teaching other kids. Their test scores {etc.} have never change over the past years and it makes you wonder.

Creswell Elementary School 3

Posted October 23, 2005
- a former student

Creswell Elementary School
1218 East Leo Street, Opelousas, LA  70570
Last modified Creswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creswell Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top