Bad
Good

The teachers are involved and care. The school offers a wide variety of academic, sport, and community involved activities. As a graduate, the daughter of a graduate and now the Mother of a soon to be graduate, I am proud to support Pearl River High School!

I think the teachers do a wonderful job. Mr. Winkler is wonderful to deal with. However, I felt as the assitant princpal was not willing to work with me and my child on scheduling and needs. The students are great, The school is outdated and needs to be updated. The teachers are very loving and my child did recive a great education. Just wish I would have had a better experience with the assitant principal.

GO Rebels!!!!!! I went to Pearl River High and i think that it is a great school. The have great sports programs and club. I think they have fun but educational school.

I believe PRHS has grown since my freshmen year into a more vibrant and excting school and I am Glad to Represent our undefeated football team this season as a flag team member. PRHS is one of the best schools to be a student. This is my senior year and i am proud to graduate from here...Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Pearl River High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.