Pearl River High School 4

Posted September 09, 2014
I think the teachers do a wonderful job. Mr. Winkler is wonderful to deal with. However, I felt as the assitant princpal was not willing to work with me and my child on scheduling and needs. The students are great, The school is outdated and needs to be updated. The teachers are very loving and my child did recive a great education. Just wish I would have had a better experience with the assitant principal.

Posted November 15, 2010
GO Rebels!!!!!! I went to Pearl River High and i think that it is a great school. The have great sports programs and club. I think they have fun but educational school.

Pearl River High School 1

Posted July 17, 2009

Pearl River High School 0

Posted October 31, 2008
I believe PRHS has grown since my freshmen year into a more vibrant and excting school and I am Glad to Represent our undefeated football team this season as a flag team member. PRHS is one of the best schools to be a student. This is my senior year and i am proud to graduate from here...Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted January 18, 2005
Both of my children graduated from Pearl River High School and they both loved it there. The school has a wide variety of extracurricular activities. The teachers are very polite and caring about each and every student. They provide one on one interaction as often as possible. Other students are friendly and welcoming, and the school is located in a small friendly community.

Pearl River High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
This is a really nice school with a lot of different things for everyone. I find that the teachers are really helpful and are very caring. This is an outstanding school and my children love it.

Pearl River High School
39110 Rebel Lane, Pearl River, LA  70452
Last modified Pearl River High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearl River High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top