Bad
Good

Love Creekside ! I feel like Anthony is safe & getting avoid education here.I grew up here & we didn't have middle school,we went straight from 9th gr. at Sixthward to 10th at P.R.H. So I'm happy for the easy transition on them. He loves it & I've got another coming in2yrs. !!!! GREAT SCHOOL !

I LOVE Creekside!! I have gotten A,B honorroll every 9 weeks so far and it's the 4th 9 weeks but we haven't gotten our report cards yet.I'm in 6th grade.The only thing I would change about Creekside is the fighting and cussing behind the teacher's backs.The teachers are soooo nice!!

My grand daughter is doing great in math thanks to great caring teachers

If I could change a few things about Creekside, this is what I would change: 1. More communication between parents and teachers. 3. More counseling for the children and maybe have the parents be involved as well. 4. Have baseball team for the boys. 5. Give more parents information about how to join in school functions and programs. Creekside is a tuff school for a lot of kids. I know that drugs or a serious problem and I know it is tuff to stop the spread of drugs. We need more drug prevention programs for these kids to come to for help. I would gladly help with these programs.

Last modified Creekside Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.