Pearl River, LA

Posted February 26, 2012
Love Creekside ! I feel like Anthony is safe & getting avoid education here.I grew up here & we didn't have middle school,we went straight from 9th gr. at Sixthward to 10th at P.R.H. So I'm happy for the easy transition on them. He loves it & I've got another coming in2yrs. !!!! GREAT SCHOOL !

Posted April 15, 2010
I LOVE Creekside!! I have gotten A,B honorroll every 9 weeks so far and it's the 4th 9 weeks but we haven't gotten our report cards yet.I'm in 6th grade.The only thing I would change about Creekside is the fighting and cussing behind the teacher's backs.The teachers are soooo nice!!

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted March 31, 2008

Creekside Junior High School 3

Posted December 27, 2007

Creekside Junior High School 3

Posted October 18, 2007
My grand daughter is doing great in math thanks to great caring teachers

Posted July 23, 2007

Creekside Junior High School 2

Posted May 26, 2007
If I could change a few things about Creekside, this is what I would change: 1. More communication between parents and teachers. 3. More counseling for the children and maybe have the parents be involved as well. 4. Have baseball team for the boys. 5. Give more parents information about how to join in school functions and programs. Creekside is a tuff school for a lot of kids. I know that drugs or a serious problem and I know it is tuff to stop the spread of drugs. We need more drug prevention programs for these kids to come to for help. I would gladly help with these programs.

Posted March 31, 2005

Creekside Junior High School
65434 Louisiana 41, Pearl River, LA  70452
Last modified Creekside Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top