Posted August 02, 2009

Northeast Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2008
I went to this school when I was little and It was a Blue Ribbon School for years. Now I have 3 children that go here and I think overall it is a great school.

Posted May 06, 2005

Posted September 25, 2003
My son went to this school from K-6. He enjoyed this teachers as much as he did the school. The teachers are very concerned at Northeast Elem. about the education of all the children. They want all the children to learn all that they can about everything there is to teach a child. They put themselves in the place of the parents. They give them love, hugs, and kisses too! Sometimes they get to give the parents hugs or hand shakes. They believe in working with the parents to help their children in anyway possible. How do I know? I'm a concern parent whose child went to this school. I give this school a 10. Thumbs up to Northeast Elem.

Posted September 23, 2003
My child came to Northeast Elem. from a private, high cost school. I feel that the quality of education she is receiving is excellent. It's good to hear you child say she loves going to school. My husband and I are glad we put our child back into the public school system. They need more schools like this one.

Posted August 06, 2003
Northeast Elementary is a great school! The principal and teachers are supportive. It is a beautiful school and my daughter loves it.

Northeast Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2003
I give my highest compliments to the teaching staff of Northeast Elem. Both of my chlidren attended this school before we moved and I have nothing but good to say about the education they received at an elementary level. We have now moved and my son will be attending a Magnet school. Both of my children miss Northeast terribly.

Posted July 23, 2003
I have been very satisfied with the quality of education that my boys have recieved so far at Northeast Elementary.

Northeast Elementary School
13801 Port Hudson-Pride Road, Pride, LA  70770
Last modified Northeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top