Rayville, LA

Posted March 21, 2012
I, too, will give this school 5 stars! Completely satisfied!! Riverfield Academy actually challenges my child to learn more and more and I LOVE it! The teachers are wonderful and I also love the closeness of the kids as well as the parents. You can't help but have a lot of pride for this school. I would recommend to any parent!!

Posted October 12, 2010
I couldn't of dreamed of a better school!! Best choice for parents in the area. 5 stars, all around!

Posted December 16, 2009
I attended Riverfield Academy from 3rd grade until my graduation date. In this time I learned a great deal not only about history, grammar, and math... But about life. About the simple things that school doesn't teach. In the town of Rayville there is NO OTHER choice than Riverfield Academy, for education that is unsurpassed by any of the other area schools. I've read here that some students didn't think they were getting the education they deserved, so they left and went to a public school. They say they found themselves performing betting in public schooling. Did they ever stop to think... They were not performing well in Riverfield for a reason? Maybe the teaching was at a level this person couldn't identify with. Riverfield does teach outside of the basic concepts, especially in the earlier grades. I remember to this day in third grade trying to learn to spell 'miscellaneous'.

Posted September 12, 2008
I went to riverfield for 13 years and did not get the education i deserved, because when i was there the teachers didn't want to teach it was just a really expesive day care for your kids!

Posted August 21, 2008
I went to riverfield academy my 11th grade year and at the time of attending i felt it was very unfair wanted to go back to public school. But now that i have finnished school i can say im a proud graduate of riverfield academy and wish i would have attended all 13 years. Every student that graduated was on honor roll and got scholorships.. U dont see an entire public school 12th grade graduate with scholorships... Riverfield prepares you for life and things god and everything else....

Posted January 23, 2008
Best school for a education and christian development

Riverfield Academy 3

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted June 20, 2007
I went to Riverfield Academy and got a great education. Not only did it prepare me for life, but also for future educational persuits. The administration works hard to prep their students for college.

Posted February 16, 2007
- a staff

Riverfield Academy 2

Posted December 07, 2005
I went to this school in my 4th grade year and to tell you the truth my mom paid alot of money for a bad school. I did not get a good enough education as I could have got in a public school. After that year I went to a public school and made honor roll all through jr high and high school!

Riverfield Academy