Posted September 11, 2009
I love this school!!! I wish I were there now. Rayville is were you want your kids to be. Promise you, they will pass with excellent grades and more education!

Rayville High School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
I am a junior at RHS, but unfortunately will moving schools at the end of this year. I have been a part of FCS, better known as fellow christian students. and I also played sports. I will miss it so much. It was a great school.

Rayville High School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
This is my sons first year at RHS and I am very satisfied. It is my alma mater so its only fair that he gets the same top rated education as I did. I had a great foundation and so will he. Everyone there is like family and that is what you need at a school, faculty members who nurture and care for the students and will do whatever it takes to ensure that no child is left behind. Rayville High(academics/extracurricular activities) has a lot to offer students who are willing to take advantage of the opportunity to obtain a good education. I highly recommend that any parent admit their child to this school. *****and four thumbs up.smile! Go Hornets!

Posted May 15, 2007

Posted July 16, 2006
- a former student
If I were a parent I would want my child attending this school. This school offers very good things. I just recently graduated from Rayville High and learned many things. I love this school with every thing it has. My favorite was the dance team, which I was apart of for 4 years. Going to this school was a great opportunity. The teachers are great and our principal keep us inline. There were hard times and good times. The good times is what I remember most. I love this High School and miss it dearly. The best thing about it is having the best guidance counciler direct you in the right path. I want to thank her with everything I have. Thanks Rayville High School. You have taught me great things.

Rayville High School 2

Posted September 15, 2005

Posted August 27, 2005
I think RHS is a great school! It has been growing for the last two years that my child has been there. We are very fortunate to have a highly quailfied teachers and administration. The quailty of the academic programs are very good. The also have music, art, sports and many extracurricular activites for students to choose from.

Posted April 21, 2005
- a former student
Rayville High School is top notch. Many of the recent graduates are in college or on their way to college, and this years grads are on their way as well. Going to college is much easier after experiencing the great classes and administration atRayville. And not only does Rayville exceed academically, but it's also successful in extracurricular activities. Rayville has an excellent band, choir, and athletic teams. And more importantly, the coaches and band/choir leaders want to see their players and musicians succeed academically and beyond. Great teachers and coaches and students...how can you top that? Besides working on the school and making it look better, because Rayville is doing that too.

Posted January 24, 2005
I am a student at RHS and I feel like it should be given a ten from a one to ten scale. We have, as far as I know, the highest academic scores in the parish. If a student needs help, then the teachers will gladly help the student and help them until their problem is resolved. The students are allowed to choose from art, band, and other electives. They can also choose from a wide variety of sports. Thank you for listening to what i had to say. I love my school, and I think other people should too.

Posted October 05, 2004
Rayville High School is an excellent school, and the administration is of the highest caliber. Dr. Georgia Ineichen is one of the finest principals in the state. She deeply cares about her students, and she has worked tirelessly to build one of the best faculties in the area. Since Dr. Ineichen has returned to RHS, the positive perception of the school has dramatically increased due to her continual efforts to raise public awareness of the school's many achievements. Rayville High School can take pride in being one of the few schools to have no employees teaching outside their area of certification; the school has consistently improved its accountability scores; and this school has raised ACT scores above the state average. Rayville High Scool is a fine example of a public institution that is constantly working to improve itself for the benefit of its sudents and its community.

Rayville High School
193 Louisiana 3048, Rayville, LA  71269
Last modified Rayville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rayville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top