Bad
Good

I am currently a student at RHS and recommend it to any people looking to enroll their child into a great educational school.

I believe my school should win because we just got news that we are #10 on the highest achieving school list. I have a great and loving school. The only thing that is bad is that our school doesn't have alot of money. I love my school and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I personally went to Ringgold High School for almost 2 years. I thourally enjoyed ny time there. The teachers were ausome and the principals awere very understanding. They have the most top notch English teachers and Mathematics teachers. They are a small school in which the teachers and personel tend to care more than aone of the bigger schools. They not only teach their students what is supposed to be tought, but they also teach their students respect and courtesy. While attending this school I learned that there actually are teachers who actually care about your child's wellbeing and want to help your child as much as possible. All in all this school tought me so much more than any other school that i have ever attended and i have been to quite a few schools. I grant you this much, your child will learn much more than intended.

I think the teachers at Ringgold High School are the best they can to prepare us for the iLeap, LEAP, and GEE21. The teachers her at R.H.S are very cooperative with the students the teachers are doing what they are supposed to do. I think the pricipal here at R.H.S. has a very bad attitude problem and is very impatient with the students. The assistant pricipal takes time out with the students and understand the problems before he punishes them. The counselor at R.H.S. cares about hte students alot. He does whatever it is in will to help the students.

I think Ringgold is an excellent school!

I have had three children graduate from RHS and I am a firm believer that you get out what you put in. Each of my children participated in sports as well as all of the organizations that are offered here. The staff is very well trained and care about the students as though they were their own. Many times, only the bad news gets talked about and we have our share the same as any school or company. Our new principal and the new facilities that we have are some of the best in the state. In fact, a lot of local students are coming back because of the new principal as well as the assistants that he has, together with the new emphasis on pride and discipline. I hope that you will come and see the school and talk to the staff as I have.

Last modified Ringgold High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.