PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We are very happy with the education my son received this last year. He ended the year with almost straight A's and only one B for the year. The Christian atmosphere is just what we were looking for and were not disappointed. There are several extracurricular activities for the students to participate in if they choose. My experiences with all the teachers were good and they were always open to conferences and times to communicate on my son's progress. We will definitely be returning this next school year. The small class sizes were just what he needed.

Bethel Christian School provides a distinctly Christian and decidedly academic education. As a parent, I am extremely pleased that Bethel provided a safe environment for my son to receive a quality education, which enabled him to qualify for TOPS and an academic scholarship. His education at Bethel was enriched through his participation in the National Beta Club and 4-H. His teachers were encouraging and truly cared about his academic and spiritual growth.

This school is horrid. The high school curriculum is not challenging at all. Sometimes, the teachers don't even know what they are teaching. There is zero communication between faculty as regarding planning things such as graduation. There are also no extra curricular activities for the students to participate in. There are hardly any clubs with scholarship opportunities and the guidance counselor does not make sure the students have necessary things done for college admissions.

My son will be in 6th grade this year. We moved from Little Rock, AR, where he had christian schooling. And I worried about not finding a good christian school. Turns out we were much blessed with finding Bethel Christian School. He loves it there!! The staff are friendly and instill christian character in my son. His teachers are very special as they take pride in what they do!! It is hard to find good teachers, but Bethel sure has plenty of them!! May God continue to bless this school!!

My daughter attends Bethel and I love it. She is in Kind. this year and has learned so much. I have compared the curriculum to that of public school and she is by far ahead. Her knowledge of the bible is impressive. The school has a warm friendly environment that allows kids to flourish. I am very pleased and would recommend it for my friends children. Great place to enroll your kids.

My son is in the 4th grade this year and he absolutely loves it!! Great teachers and staff!! Go Broncho's!

Bethel has a great PreK-2 program. The teachers are caring. They have a great curriculum and do an awesome job teaching the Bible. The only thing is a lack of communication. Overall, they're pretty good.

Bethel is a good, safe place for my children. The teachers and all of the staff are the best educators in this area.

What a great school! Small classroom sizes, weekly chapel services, excellent curriculum, nutritious meals (breakfast and lunch), after-school daycare, economical tuition ... so much in one package! The staff is very caring; kids get the one-on-one attention that is lost in the larger schools.

Last modified Bethel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12