Bad
Good

My daughter hv been going there for fours years now tat is an excellent school Tha teachers are patient and treat Tha kids very nice and I just love tat school and mrs Lewis is excellent Tha Tha best school ever

I really like the environment that the school presents. Teachers are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that the children are taken care of educationally. I transport my to school every morning and the instructors that be waiting for the car line are very nice.

I am a teacher with many years of experience. I have had experience in teaching in another parish within the state. I have experience in teaching K-4th grades. My years at Cypress Springs have been great! This school has teachers that truly care about the success and well-being of every child. The teachers collaborate very well together. They plan lessons that are fun and encourage the children to do their best. The teachers work extremely hard. We do not have the parental involvement that we desire, but we do offer many opportunities for parents to become involved in their child's education. We encourage every parent to become a part of their child's education. Cypress Springs has been and continues to be an excellent school. The school offers, art, music, physical educ., and computer lab(kids college) to every child. The Accelerated Reader program has been a great success.

My child attended Cypress Springs for three years. This summer we moved to a different state (in the northeast). Teachers at my child's new school have complemented me on his/her math ability (I think that they were surprised that a kid from Louisiana would do so well). He/she is one of the top students in the class at his/her new school, but he/she was also a strong student at Cypress Springs. My point is that three years at Cypress Springs did not hold him/her back from performing very well at a strong school in a part of the country where schools are well-funded. I think that the teachers at Cypress Springs are very good, and do the best they can with the limited resources they have available to them. However, given a choice, would I move back? No way! There are far more resources at our new school.

Last modified Cypress Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.