Ruston, LA

Posted May 07, 2015
My husband and I have only 5 star compliments for this school. They have done an excellent job taking care of our daughter who is now ending her 1st grade year. They have gone above and beyond for not just our kid but for all of these kids and I can't say Thank You enough. I read all the reviews before our daughter started Kindergarten and was completely worried sick but the Faulty and Staff did an exceptional job easing my fears and worries. I have NO DOUBT these kids are in great capable hands. The Principal is great and the Teachers have been Outstanding. Thank You GVE for all you do for these precious kids!

Posted February 05, 2014
My son is a special education student at GVE. I love the level of care and support that he receives from the school staff, including the teachers, principal, nurse, and even the friendly and thoughtful secretaries! You can tell they love their job there and love their kids. The principal is very supportive of special Ed students which is, unfortunately, a rarity in schools. I only wish the level of support at GVE continued into CSE. CSE has developed into a good school, GVE spoils you!

Glen View Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2012
I agree that this is a horrible school. My child attended this school for a short time. The day he came home and told me he was not allowed to drink water because someone in the class was talking was the day I removed him from that school!!! That has been five years ago so nothing has changed, just a dump of a school that treat the kids like its a military academy!

Glen View Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2012
This school is horrible. I would'nt send a dog here.. I have had several occasions where I considered hiring a lawyer or calling Bill O'reilly.. The only advocate for the kids at this school is the parents, SO LISTEN TO YOUR KIDS! My son came home one day telling me his teacher said "If you kids don't shut up now, you will get no water break tomorrow, all day" cmon! You go to jail for not watering an animal on a hot day... FIX THIS PROBLEM or I suspect there will be great and varying prices to pay.

Posted January 25, 2012
Excellent programs, great teachers and excellent teacher/parent interactions! So glad thaqt my children attend Glenview!

Glen View Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2011
2 of my kids have gone through Glen View and I am about to send a third. The teachers work hard and the principal is fantastic. They just need a better playground.

Glen View Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2011
Glen View is one of the best schools in Ruston. Most of the teachers seem to be great, but there have been a few things that I do not approve of. However, my child seems to be happy, and seems to be making progress academically. As a working mom, I am pretty satisfied with the education she is receiving there.

Glen View Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2010
I agree with all the reviews . A- my son is doing great at Glenview. I think the staff works great with one another. I do believe they should focus more on art. There simply isnt enough art for the students. I also agree on too many students per teacher. But overall Glenview is a great school!!!

Posted May 25, 2010
I love Glenview. I think Mrs. Mangum has brought exactly what this school needs. We finally have the right mix of teachers and great leadership.

Posted January 26, 2010
Glenveiw is a great school my son stays on the honor roll.The teachers their are great.My son also plays basketball for the school and Mr.Huey the baskeball coach is not only a great coach but also a good mentor towards the kids.

Glen View Elementary School
1601 Bittersweet Avenue, Ruston, LA  71270
Last modified Glen View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Glen View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top