Posted May 11, 2011
its a great school my child really love it.i just think they need too work on some things.

Posted June 01, 2009
i love school and i didnt like the high school i was going to i moved to louisiana and i love this school. the work is harder and the teachers are great.

Ruston High School 0

Posted January 09, 2009
I am a Senior at Ruston and I can't wait to get out of here. If you aren't a star athlete and your parents aren't friends with the staff, I wouldn't go here. This is not the school for you. This school is worried about money, people, and uniforms. This school does not treat people equally and is not encouraging enough. My best year at Ruston was my freshman year, and that's because they didn't know very much about me. When they knew I wasn't associated with the certain clicks that have it in good with the teachers and staff, I was not treated like some unspoken people. So, I am ready to get out of here! Senior of 2009

Posted December 07, 2008

Posted November 14, 2008
I am a parent of a Junior student. My child has been at Ruston High School since her Freshman year. We are VERY pleased with the education that she is getting at Ruston High. Every teacher we have dealt with has been knowledgable, caring and committed to the students. Ruston High offers many ranges of classes from basic to Advanced Placement and Dual Credit Courses. The new Freshman Academy has gotten rave reviews this year and is making Ruston High an easier place for Freshmen students. I have great faith in Mr. Milstead and the faculty here at Ruston High and highly recommend this school. There is something for every student at Ruston High but your student must be motivated to take advantage of the opportunities given them.

Ruston High School 1

Posted April 20, 2008

Posted November 16, 2007

Ruston High School 1

Posted September 19, 2006
Hi, my name is Felicia Hamilton and I do not approve of Ruston High as the best school. Why? Because, there are most focused on uniforms than grades. On game days and off game days I hear my daughter coming telling me how basically everything that happen that day dealt with football! So I don't think Ruston High is a great school.

Posted August 02, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from Ruston High in 2002. Depending on the teacher the academic quality is great. As with any other school, you will have your social based groups and sports oriented teachers. Personally, I feel that Ruston High is a good school.

Posted July 28, 2006
- a former student

Ruston High School
Bearcat Drive, Ruston, LA  71270
Last modified Ruston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruston High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top