Posted February 06, 2014
I am a graduate from the class of '74, I must say it was a challenge, but a fair school. There were definitely some teachers there at the time that really cared about you and wanted you to succeed in life. Saline has become a great school and have some of the best teachers that North Louisiana has to offer.

Posted April 23, 2009
While I was a student there the teachers were able to keep a close eye on me and my education! The benefit of a small school!

Posted February 15, 2009
As a graduate of this school, I can't recall how often I have been proud of that fact. Never in the 11 years I was there, did I have a problem with the administration. Saline is a very goal driven learning environment. I will oneday send my kids there. I can't imagine anyother scenario.

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008

Posted November 25, 2007
The quality of schools is an extremely important factor as I contemplate returning to northern Louisiana from a midwestern state. SHS is an excellent school where the teachers care about students and education. They do a superior job in preparing students to succeed academically in university. The rural, small school atmosphere is a plus!

Posted September 26, 2007
Saline High School is a school where students want to be and teachers never want to leave. We have a devoted faculty and staff and a group of the greatest students in the state, perhaps the nation. Anyone that thinks our school does not do an excellent job of teaching and that the teachers do not care is cordially invited to come and sit in my classroom for a day or two or as long as you like. I think you will change your mind.

Posted September 20, 2007
I think saline high School is an excellent school. I know this because I am a student there in the 11th grade and the few years that I've been here has been great,I've learned more and meet lots of friends, and the teachers there are excellent and teaches with love and care. That's why I think Saline High School is a great school and I should know because I am currently a student there.

Saline High School 1

Posted September 18, 2007
I thin they underestimate many children here. They do not take the time to prepare these kids for college and that is why only 20% of kids make it through college

Posted September 18, 2005
As a parent of three children and now grandparent of 5 grandchildren who have attended or now attending this school, I know that this school is the best in our parish. As a teacher at this school I know it is the leading academic school in our parish and leads north Louisiana in the use of leading edge technology. Each teacher has a SMART board and projector as well as computers for students to use. Two teachers are National Board Certified teachers and three others are working for this certification. The school has been a member of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for 100 years this year. Students are offered a variety of extracurricular activities such as BETA clubs, 4-H, FCCLA, FFA, cheerleading, basketball, and track. Music is offered to Pre-K through 6th and online classes are offered to high school. Parents are very involved in our school.

Saline High School
1255 Cooper Street, Saline, LA  71070
Last modified Saline High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saline High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.