Bad
Good

I am a graduate from the class of '74, I must say it was a challenge, but a fair school. There were definitely some teachers there at the time that really cared about you and wanted you to succeed in life. Saline has become a great school and have some of the best teachers that North Louisiana has to offer.

While I was a student there the teachers were able to keep a close eye on me and my education! The benefit of a small school!

As a graduate of this school, I can't recall how often I have been proud of that fact. Never in the 11 years I was there, did I have a problem with the administration. Saline is a very goal driven learning environment. I will oneday send my kids there. I can't imagine anyother scenario.

The quality of schools is an extremely important factor as I contemplate returning to northern Louisiana from a midwestern state. SHS is an excellent school where the teachers care about students and education. They do a superior job in preparing students to succeed academically in university. The rural, small school atmosphere is a plus!

Saline High School is a school where students want to be and teachers never want to leave. We have a devoted faculty and staff and a group of the greatest students in the state, perhaps the nation. Anyone that thinks our school does not do an excellent job of teaching and that the teachers do not care is cordially invited to come and sit in my classroom for a day or two or as long as you like. I think you will change your mind.

I think saline high School is an excellent school. I know this because I am a student there in the 11th grade and the few years that I've been here has been great,I've learned more and meet lots of friends, and the teachers there are excellent and teaches with love and care. That's why I think Saline High School is a great school and I should know because I am currently a student there.

I thin they underestimate many children here. They do not take the time to prepare these kids for college and that is why only 20% of kids make it through college

Last modified Saline High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.